In the meantime, we are concentrating on the very special 45th Annual Congress at our venue the Jury's Inn, Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicester. The programme this year is on Wednesday 10th - Friday 12th November:
- Wednesday opens with the Young Ophthalmologist Programme (YOP) Dry Lab & reception.
- Thursday hosts the plenary symposium, YOP session, corneal cataract session and the Pearce Medal Lecture give by professor Tara Moore. On Thursday evening we invite you to a very special Awards Gala Dinner!
- Friday opens with the breakfast meeting and free-papers. To be followed by the refractive session, expert video session and prizes. The highlight of Friday is the Choyce Medal Lecture to be presented by Mr. Richard Packard.
So... onwards and upwards, and whilst we do not want to be wishing time away - here is to November and us all being together once again at the UKISCRS annual meeting.
Take care & keep safe,
Gill and the team
UKISCRS Exists to promote:
- education and research in the field of cataract and refractive surgery and to advance and promote the study and practice of ophthalmology and research and the dissemination of the useful results thereof.
- experimental work in the field of cataract surgery, intraocular lens implementation and refractive surgery and the disseminiation of results thereof.
- further investigation and training in cataract and refractive surgery
The 45th UKISCRS Annual Congress 10th - 12th November 2021
Join us for this very special 'coming together' of colleagues, peers and friends. 2.5 days of education and collaboration.
The 45th UKISCRS Annual Congress
Pearce Medal Lecture - Prof. Tara Moore