Benefits of Membership:
- Free membership of the European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) & Reduced registration fees to attend the ESCRS Meetings
- Reduced registration fees at the UKISCRS Meetings
- ESCRS Bursary for trainee members to present a paper at the ESCRS Annual Congress (includes free registration and a small grant towards travel costs)
- National and International Network
- Full voting rights for UKISCRS and ESCRS
- UKISCRS is on the Inland Revenue’s approved list of professional bodies, which means that the UKISCRS membership is tax deductible. More information...
- Subscriptions to the:
Membership Fees for 2021
|Career Grade (e.g. Staff Grade or Associate Specialist)||£ 100|
|Trainee (proof of training post status needed)||FREE|
Membership Application can be made via one of the following methods:
- On-Line application
- By cheque made payable to "UKISCRS" to 6 Village Place, Leigh, Lancs, WN72AB
- By Credit or Debit Card, please phone 07789 950412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership renewals can also be made via one of the above methods. Once your membership application has been processed you will receive your receipt and confirmation letter via email
As a members of UKISCRS you will be eligible to apply for any research grants that may be available. These may alter slightly each year and will be based on approved funding for such educational research needs.
As a full or trainee UKISCRS member - you receive membership of our European Society ESCRS - the organising body through which some of the grants are offered. You qualify to apply for grants operated through ESCRS by being a UKISCRS member.
- Clinical Research Awards (Founders Medal plus funding at the annual UKISCRS meeting)
- ESCRS Pioneer awards (criteria applies) Click Here
- The Peter Barry Fellowship
- Trainee Meeting Bursaries - Please click here for information on how to apply
- Other observership grants
All grants are to be applied for via your National Society - UKISCRS.
Please contact Gill Wood for any further information email@example.com
UKISCRS - supporting education, communication and innovation. Don't forget you have full access to the Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, the iLearn programme and all resources from UKISCRS and ESCRS.